Decide when you'd like to visit Cairo by checking these seasonal weather details.
- Rainfall is definitely scarce, since it amounts to about 25 millimeters (1 inch) per year. In the wettest years.
- Winter, from December to February, is very mild, with pleasant and sunny, spring-like days: highs are usually about 20 °C (68 °F).
- Spring, from March to mid-May, is sunny and pleasantly warm, but there may be some hot days when the Khamsin blows.
- Summer, from mid-May to mid-September, is hot and sunny. While waves of scorching heat are still quite frequent in May and June.
- Autumn, from mid-September to November, it's hot but without excesses, although some hot days can still occur in early October.